The Beneficiary is obliged to inform the Insurer about the occurrence of an insured event as early as possible, but no later than within five days from the moment of the Insured person's death. In case of death of the Insured Person, the Beneficiary must submit the following documents to PJSC GRAWE UKRAINE Life Insurance:
• a written application for making an insurance payment indicating all the known circumstances of the occurrence of an insured event;
• the original insurance policy;
• death certificate of the Insured person (or its notarized copy);
• copies of the Beneficiary's passport and identification code;
• other documents related to the Insured event (at the request of the Insurer).